A List Of Great Thesis Topic Ideas On Global Warming
There is only one viable planet in the universe, and that is Earth. The world and almost everybody is aware that due to irresponsibility and overconfidence, we are putting the lives of billions in danger, including ourselves. To stop or if not to eliminate this dilemma, one could consider the following topics to his further research or study:
- The effects of pesticides and fungicides to water safety and portability and how it contributes to air and water pollution.
- The use of spray fragrances and how it travels the air to create a mixture of pollutants with other non-beneficial elements.
- The adverse effects of air conditioners emitting chlorofluorocarbons to the air that we breathe every day.
- Solid waste management program in reducing the volume of garbage on a daily basis.
- Garbage segregation and how it helps in spreading infectious and deadly diseases.
- A study of burning plastics as a means to eliminate garbage and how it contributes to widespread respiratory and cardiac diseases.
- The prohibition of smoking in public places and how it will help a city improve its environmental condition in relation to economic growth and development.
- Total log ban on forest protected and unprotected areas of the country and how it will create unity in biodiversity.
- Prohibiting the use of explosives in mining and imposing stiff penalties on corporations utilizing harmful and hazardous chemicals just like cyanide and mercury.
- Creating an agency to monitor, implement and sanction different environmental violations to minimize abuse of our natural resources.
- Establishing sub-stations in far-flung suburban areas to help in minimizing illegal hunting and poaching of endangered wild animals.
- Quarterly tree planting and coastal clean-up activities in order to help save Mother Earth.
- A research is implementing a do-it-yourself scheme of gathering, safekeeping and disposing of household garbage and imposing penalties for violators because of that.
- Creating an anti-littering task force to apprehend violators and implementing penalties and fines because of that.
- The prohibition of throwing garbage on any bodies of water in order to prevent water pollution and contamination.
- Making a follow-up study on the effects of cloud-seeding to the water system of a certain community or locality.
- A thesis is requiring mining companies including but not limited to small scale and big scale mining to comply with environmental clearance certificate and permit to operate in their daily operations.
We only have one planet to live. Let us join hands to help solve these environmental concerns and problems. If no one will heed the call, then who?