Creating A Good Dissertation Title On Euthanasia: Ideas For Students
To choose a good title for your dissertation can be a real challenge. Many students work on the same project in the same time so you have to find a new, engaging idea to explore. One of the most controversial issues that you can discuss about is euthanasia. For sure, this will make every professor and student eager to read your composition. Also, you have the chance to explore your opinion on this issue and maybe to help some of your colleagues understand it better. You can use one of these ideas when you start writing:
- Legalization of euthanasia. This procedure is illegal in many countries, because it seems immoral for many people. Also, the doctors refuse to do something that will terminate a human's life, since they are working to save the patients. Do you think that the citizens should have the right to choose if they want to end their life?
- Death punishment. How moral it is to end the life of criminals? It should be considered as something normal, since that person killed many people? Discuss the moral aspects in your dissertation.
- Children. It is a sensitive issue to discuss about, but there are many cases of children who suffer of horrible diseases. They suffer their entire life and they have no chance of getting better. In this case, they should have the chance to commit assisted suicide? Should the parents decide for them, or they should decide by themselves?
- Organ donation. If this procedure would be legalized in all countries, then organ donation could help many people have a better life. People who choose to commit assisted suicide very often decide to donate their organs after death. In this situation, it's very easy for doctors to take the viable organs immediately.
- Morality. Doctors take an Oath to protect the life of their patients and to do everything they can to save them. Assisted suicide is against this oath, so many physicians refuse to accept it; it is simply against their mission. What do you think about this?
- Helping someone to commit suicide. If someone helps a relative or friend to commit suicide, he will go to jail and be accused of murder. How fair this punishment is, considering the fact that the person itself asked for help to end his life?